National Career Education (NCE) is licensed to operate as a non-degree granting private institution by the California Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education (BPPE) and to offer the courses described in the school catalog pursuant to California Education Code known as the Private Post-secondary Education Act of 2009.
NCE is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). ACCSC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally-recognized accrediting agency.
NCE is also accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). ACCET is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
NCE's Electrician Program is approved by the Dept. of Apprenticeship Standards – Electrician Certification Unit. Students in the program are eligible to receive their Electrician Trainee's (ET) Card while they are in school
- Accreditation and licensing materials are on display in the school’s lobby
- CRHAC program affiliated with ESCO Institute
- CRHAC program offers Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification
- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- California State Department of Health Services
- Laboratory Field Services for Phlebotomy certifications